Monday, September 21, 2020

Look who Moo'ved in!

 Hello Readers!

 I'm happy to be the one to announce that a new family has just settled in to Sunnypatch Gardens. If you remember from the last article, the Graham's mentioned that they sold their orchard and were expecting the buyers to arrive soon! Well here they are, meet the Buttercup Cows!



After a few days to settle in, I went over with the Sunnypatch's & Graham's to greet the new family. Peat and Blossom Buttercup were surprised by our welcome party as the kids scampered off to play with new friends! Mr. and Mrs. Sunnypatch introduced themselves, as the Co-Mayors of town, and let them know that if they needed any assistance, building permits, or tours, to contact them on Main Street. Mr. Peat Buttercup and Mr. Graham then starting talking crop business so I went to go see how the kids were doing.


I was introduced to Clover (sister), Fern (brother) and baby Daisy. Finn Sunnypatch was so excited to have new friends that he had to take a seat and relax before he hyperventilated (he gets overly excited, especially at mayoral events and welcome parties!). Clover and I learned that we had a lot in common, so I invited her to an outing with my best friend Haley Pickleweed tomorrow. They all were super nice and awesome, I'm very excited to learn more about them!


Mr. Graham and Mr. Buttercup bonded over their love of giant and nutritious crops, and seemed to have come to an agreement regarding the sale of the orchard. They will go over what was planted this year and make a game plan together for next. I am greatly looking forward to all the yummy fresh fruits in the market next year! I wonder if the Graham's now have a worthy opponent in the local fair contest for biggest crops?
I asked everyone if I could do a family photo of them and some individual portraits with their favorite finds on their new farm. We explored all over and found some lovely flowers still blooming despite the beginnings of chilly weather. I hope you enjoy them!



Buttercup Cow Family Portrait



Baby Daisy

Clover and Fern



Blossom and Peat


Until next time!
xoxoShiloh

2 comments:

Popular Stories