Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Welcome!




 Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!

    My name is Shiloh Sylvanian the Marshmallow Mouse. I live in a wonderful place called Sunnypatch Gardens, where every day is a new and exciting adventure! Sharing photos of my experiences here in town is one of my greatest passions, so I am very excited to start this blog for all of you to read! Think of this as like the unofficial town newspaper! This week I'm going to start off just telling you about myself and a bit about the town. I also wrote a  blurb for all our current residents (located in the Family Introductions tab) for you to read and get introduced as well!



     My family is called the Marshmallow Mouse family. My father Benicio and mother Willow make pizzas for a living. It started out as a hobby to share for get-togethers, but our friends loved them so much they started asking for them often! We are still working on building a permanent shop in town, but for now they make them at home and Mr. Hector Pickleweed delivers them for us! Here he is pictured below on our very first delivery run.
 


    My brother Theo and baby brother Alberto love to help out with pizza as well! Theo is learning how to toss dough and wait tables in preparation for our shop opening. Alberto is REALLY good at clean up..and by that I mean he's always eating the extra leftovers! hehe. Here is a photo of my family all together! Left to right: Me, Benicio, Alberto, Willow, & Theo. I look a bit winded because it was my first time using a tripod. I ran so fast to get into the photo! I also had to use a pepperoni prop to keep Alberto interested in looking at the camera..he took off after it seconds later!



    Sunnypatch Gardens is currently comprised of 3 sections: Main Street (where our pizza shop will be!) being the historical part of town with lots of cool shops, Cozy Hill being the residential and camping area, and Rosebrook being the new bustling city hub. I can't wait to take you on a tour of each place!

See you next time!
xoxoShiloh

4 comments:

  1. Hello Shiloh! Your new blog is lovely! I am most impressed at how many critters you have on your Family Introductions page already - Caitlyn and I are always shamefully behind in updating our Meet The Families pages...
    I look forward to reading about all the adventures that occur in the prettily-named Sunnypatch Gardens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I've spent the last year doing family portraits and finally got them all caught up this month, so I was very excited to get that page launched! I'm so happy you enjoy it.

      Delete
  2. What a lovely blog, Shiloh! The text is clear and easy to read, and you've achieved a lot already.

    I agree that your Family page is comprehensive, entertaining and well presented. I only skimmed and read parts, but I will return and give it the attention it deserves.
    I enjoy your sense of humour too. Thinking of you running to ensure you're in the family photo made me smile and had me peering to see if you truly looked winded!

    I look forward to reading more! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you greatly! I've had a lot of fun setting this up and look forward to updating as often as I can.

      Delete

Popular Stories